Terms / Conditions / Policies
Providing custom-built battery packs, batteries, flashlights and work gear to distributors across America.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Who do I contact if a battery is swallowed?
A: If this is a medical emergency related to a battery or button cell ingestion, immediately call the Poison Control Center at 800-222-1222. For more information, please visit the National Capital Poison Center website. For all other emergencies, please contact your physician or emergency services.
Still have questions? Contact Us Here.
- Any stock item may be returned to BATORAY if purchased within the last six (6) months. The customer must contact BATORAY via phone (859) 431-7587 or email to request a Return Authorization.
- Products will be examined when received and Batoray will only issue credit if the products are in good condition, in original package and have no stickers on the package.
- Special order products are not returnable.
- If the return falls under the above guidelines, there is usually no restocking charge. However, a 15% restocking charge could apply depending on the product, date of purchase, shipping charges, and the quantity requested to be returned.
- Credit is not issued until products are received.
- All claims and shortages must be made within 5 days upon receipt of order.
- Items returned to stock are subject to a 15% restocking charge.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All special order products are non-returnable.
- BATORAY cannot be held responsible for typographical errors or comments found to be inaccurate.
BATORAY will pay standard ground freight charges on orders totaling over $400.00 that are shipped to one location at one time. Exceptions apply.
Orders under $400.00 are plus freight.
Net 30 days